Why join Cypher Environmental? We are an industry-leading provider of environmental solutions worldwide for soil stabilization, dust control, and wastewater treatment. We work with over 30 distributors around the world and our projects take us to new and exciting places. Take a look below for a list of available opportunities.
Office Administrator/Executive Assistant
The Office Administrator/Executive Assistant will be responsible for the various elements of the company’s administrative needs, including but not limited to: Bookkeeping, Payroll, Government Remittances, Reception, Shipping, Account Reconciliations, assisting the president of the company and specialized projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Office Administration & Reception
• Uphold office operations and procedures
• Provide executive assistance to president of the company
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Check and maintain office supplies and inventory
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Bank/Credit Account Reconciliations
• Government Remittances
• Preparation of financial statements as needed
• Payroll using 3rd party company
• Request, receive and calculate customer quotes
• Arrange international shipping including documents
• Schedule/Oversee incoming and outgoing shipments
• Must have a certificate, diploma or degree in business administration/administrative assistant or equivalent skills and experience.
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative position with accounting experience
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and act independently
• Must be proficient with MS Office programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as well as QuickBooks accounting software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and decision-making skills
• Must be able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
This is a full time, permanent position. Cypher Environmental is a growing company, with opportunity for advancement. Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of this position to [email protected]. We would like to thank everyone for their application but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you need more information on any of our products, we would be happy to fill you in on the benefits and value you will get.