EarthZyme by Cypher Environmental is a long term and environmentally-friendly solution for soil stabilization. When used on unpaved roads, EarthZyme’s unique formula creates an increased and lasting compaction of clay-based soils. This significantly decreases road maintenance costs. Below are some of our featured projects on the use of EarthZyme from around the world.
- Cypher Environmental’s soil stabilizer product, EarthZyme, received positive reviews from the Metropolitan District of Quito, the capital city of Ecuador. EarthZyme is used by EPMMOP as a road stabilizer to strengthen the base of roads within the municipality in order to provide a longer term and more cost effective solution for city streets. Ecuador has an abundance of clay based ... Read More
- The Shenhua Mine is located near Xilinhaote Inner Mongolia in China. This region experiences a cold semi-arid climate with winters that are long and very cold and summers that are short, hot and with a lot of precipitation. 2015 PROJECT UPDATE: See how EarthZyme has performed in these conditions over time. Rainy season typically lasts between May and October with ... Read More
- A pilot project has been carried out to prove the efficacy and enormous strength of EarthZyme roads to facilitate the use of huge heavy trucks that are required in the mining industry as well as in logging and oil operations around the globe. The specific utilization of EarthZyme for mine haul road stabilization shown in this photo was on a ... Read More
- Garagoa – Boyac À AMG-649 Garagoa, November 11th, 2003. Gentlemen: CYPHER COLOMBIA LTD. Kindly to: JOHN B. MILLER President Cypher Colombia Bogota D.C. Reference: Recognition of the excellent road work in the Garagoa Municipality. This is your confirmation of special greetings and recognition from the Garagoa Community by the Municipal head, his worship, the Mayor, who has verified with complete ... Read More
- 11 km. EarthZyme was used for road stabilization on a key farm road near Polatli, Turkey. The road was the only access road to all the valuable crops that support the economy in this area. Road Stabilization was completed on July 1st, 2006 on the 11 km. stretch of road that is the single source of access to the surrounding ... Read More
- The Highest Ranking Officials and most Accredited Experts in Road Building gathered recently to inspect the quality of the road stabilization done on a road in Turkey that had experienced non- stop abuse for several months. turkish road An official governmental team of dignitaries and road building experts gathered to test this EarthZyme road in the Polati Karacaahmet Village outside ... Read More
- Cypher continues to excel in it’s Research and Development of much needed Environmental Products. Now EarthZyme proves its efficacy and multi-use nature once again in a unique Cost-Saving application for Low Cost Housing by developing highly efficient flooring foundations and floor slabs. colombian homes Pictured on the left is a floor slab produced for low cost housing that is made ... Read More
- Did you know that the Alberta oil sands are the third-largest known source of crude oils in the world, next to Saudi Arabia and Venezuela? One of the largest producers of crude oil in Alberta is Syncrude, who in 2011 produced a considerable 105.3 million barrels of Syncrude Crude Oil. In 2009, Syncrude was faced with a challenge – the ... Read More
If you need more information on any of our products, we would be happy to fill you in on the benefits and value you will get.