Featured Projects on Dust Control and Dust Suppression
Dust Stop by Cypher Environmental is a non-toxic dust control product that is 100% environmentally friendly. It is extremely effective at eliminating unwanted fugitive dust from unpaved roads of any soil type.
Cypher Environment has used Dust Stop successfully on many projects around the world. Please see below for a sampling of our projects that we have completed in the past. For further information, please contact us.
- Cypher Environmental Ltd. offers a range of unique environmental solutions that can be used for a variety of applications in environmentally sensitive areas. One recent example was a Dust Stop application at the Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport in Montreal, QC Canada. Dust Stop has been applied to Route 500 at the airport two years in a row, in 2014 ... Read More
- We recently conducted a demonstration of Dust Stop’s ability to effective control dust emissions of particulate matter. This demonstration took place in the the COQUECOL Free Zone yard in the Municipality of Buenaventura, Valle Del Cauca in Colombia. The goal of the demonstration is to measure the difference in volume of coal piles with and without Dust Stop application. Five experimental ... Read More
- Cypher Environmental’s Dust Stop was recently used for dust control for the gold mines in Guinea, West Africa. Dust Stop was able to effectively provide dust control for mine haul roads. Read the recommendation letter from Aciting Mine Manager below or see the letter here. 23 May, 2012 Dear Mr. Burns, Recently we tried the Dust Stop on our ... Read More
- Dust Stop was featured in an NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) on road dust control. According to the article, there are more than 3.9 million miles of roadway in the United States and depending on the area of the country you are travelling in, as much as 70% of that road mileage is unpaved. Studies have shown that as ... Read More
- The attached approval from the Oregon Department of Transportation for Dust Stop by Cypher Environmental has just been fully approved in record time by one of the strictest Product Evaluation Committees in the U.S.A. Our product, Dust Stop has been added to the Qualified Products List in the category for Soil Stabilization. This D.O.T. approval is the baseline test for ... Read More
- Cypher Environmental’s Dust Stop was featured on mc-fm.ca in an article about dust suppressants and the environment. Read the article below or see the feature here. New Dust Control Formula Also Helps the Environment A new formula recently produced for dust control on unpaved roads and mine sites has been made in a super concentrated blend that offers significant environmental ... Read More
- Dae Jim University in Korea conducted a test to verify the efficienty of Dust Stop as an airborne dust suppressant in 2008. Dust Stop was tested under 3 conditions (calm, mild or strong winds). Tests were held within a stainless steel chamber to allow control over humidity and temperature. Dust Stop was found to have favourable efficacy to suppressing airborne ... Read More
- Dust Stop was used by Waste Management for dust control testing on Courtice Field in the Fall of 2008. Dust Stop was able to effectively control dust despite rain days and high temperatures. See the recommendation letter here from the Site Supervisor. September 9, 2008 First of all, I would like to thank you Todd and your crew for picking ... Read More
- Village of Dunnottar: Recommendation Letter from Mayor Dear Mr. Burns: The Village of Dunnottar is a community on the shores of Lake Winnipeg. We strive to be aware of the products we use within our community as they will have an effect on the health of Lake Winnipeg. Dust suppressants have been a big concern of mine because they generally ... Read More
- As a Location Manager in the Film and Television industry in Canada it is part of my responsibility to handle the logistics of filming. One of the projects in 2007 was a C.B.C. TV series called “Heartland”. Our main set was located 3 km down a gravel road, where there are probably 10 acreages. Dust abatement was part of our ... Read More
If you need more information on any of our products, we would be happy to fill you in on the benefits and value you will get.