Cypher creates a premium line of dust control and soil stabilization. Cypher sets itself apart by providing unique products that are both environmentally friendly and cost effective. We help solve issues in a wide variety of applications such as road building and the mitigation of environmental concerns.
We are seeking a reliable and highly ambitious individual to work with our variety of solutions. In this role, you will focus on warehouse processes. The qualified individual will also provide assistance with other initiatives in various departments within the organization. We are looking for a full-time, temporary summer placement of a competitive, confident, and self-driven person to fill this growth-oriented opportunity for our Winnipeg office.
Essential Position Requirements:
As a warehouse laborer for Cypher, you must be an adaptable, self-motivated, high-energy person with a strong work ethic and a coachable attitude. You must be a highly personable individual that has strong communication skills, charisma, and the ability to take-on special projects upon request. The ideal candidate will be able to work both independently as well as in a team setting, while remaining accountable to company directives and strategic initiatives.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
• Drivers License and/or ability to arrange travel to/from work
• Proficiency with Computers, Microsoft, Google Applications and web applications.
• Experience working with Excel
• High School Diploma Preferred
• Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred
• Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product preferred
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Forklift certification is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support all warehouse operations such as loading and unloading trucks.
• Data Entry
• Assists in the development and execution of departmental plans
• Collects and monitors data related to the overall effectiveness of the warehouse
• Prepare orders based on provided summary to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
• Move product and/or materials manually as required
• Responsible for staging completed pallets in designated shipping areas.
• Consistently bending, kneeling, and lifting 50+ pounds
Hourly Wage: $15-18 / hour
Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply with resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of this position. Applications will be received no later than May 28th, 2021. We would like to thank everyone for their application but only candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted.