Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The primary goal of the COO position is to ensure functionality of the company in order to drive accelerated growth. As a key member of the senior executive team, you maintain control of various business operations to ensure the organization is operating at peak performance and will work alongside the CEO to guide the business with their vision as they scale the operation during a period of assumed 1000%+ growth over the next three years.
The ideal candidate is a high energy, engaging and dynamic individual who is able to adapt to a variety of settings. A strong communicator – analytical and technical, yet able to convey ideas simply to both internal and external partners; the successful candidate is innovative and passionate with a focus on company objectives and strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate brings 10+ years of senior leadership experience along with a post-secondary education focused on business, finance or related. Your profound knowledge of international business and export will help transform the operation as they achieve this growth and continued expansion worldwide.
An authentic leader of people and teams with a strong track record of establishing world class corporate structures, you are a polished communicator and able to bring people and ideas together. The right candidate will also embrace our core values and understand what it means to “Always do what’s right.”.
Build your career with an industry-leading provider of environmentally friendly solutions for dust control and soil stabilization, delivered worldwide.
Reasons to Build Your Career at Cypher Environmental
- You’ll be part of an innovative team who applies deep industry knowledge and product expertise to develop long-lasting solutions for complex challenges.
- You’ll work with a manufacturer and supplier of highly effective and concentrated products engineered to optimize time, reduce costs and build longevity.
- You’ll work with green products, which means that all of our products are natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and safe for the environment.
- You’ll collaborate with other colleagues, researchers and clients to find the best solutions possible and build confidence through mutual growth.
- You’ll be part of a team that supplies products to more than 30 distributors around the globe, for use on projects that take us to new and exciting places.