UltraZyme® by Cypher Environmental is a blend of environmentally-friendly cultures specifically designed to remediate organic wastes and provide odour control. Available in 3 different powder forms, UltraZyme® products have been used for a number of projects around the world and have been proven to be extremely effective in wastewater treatment, algae treatment and hydrocarbon water treatment applications.
- Mission and Vision of Corbana Corporacion Bananera Nacional: Our mission is to contribute to national bananas by strengthening the participation of Costa Rican companies in the production and marketing of bananas. Our vision is to be the best research institution of bananas in Latin America. We aim to help maintain and improve the productivity of plantations. To maintain and improve the international image of Costa Rican bananas. Finally, our vision is to be a highly efficient organization with prompt technical assistance, research, credit and market information. CYPHER Costa Rica S.A. have been working with Corbana Corporacion Bananera Nacional to ... Read More
- UltraZyme® Recommended by SuperInter, Columbian Super Market Our UltraZyme® Powder product was used in the grease traps at a SuperInter Super Market in Guadelpoupe, Colombia. The product was applied to reduce odour and overall grease volume. Grease traps normally pose a threat to water treatment plants because of the large amount of grease that accumulates. This grease can cause major blockages and reduced capacities in the piping systems leading into waste water treatment plants. On occasion, grease traps need to get pumped out because of build up. This is costly to the operator and creates solid waste that must be ... Read More
- Cypher Environmental’s UltraZyme Hydrocarbon Powder was recently featured in the Sept/Oct 2012 edition of the CIM Magazine published by the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum. Click here to see featured article
- Recommendation Letter from Sherwood Golf & Country Club Regarding UltraZyme® Algae Treatment The Sherwood Golf & Country Club has been using UltraZyme® purchased from Cypher Environmental since 2007. The product has been utilized for the purpose of algae removal and water clarity. I highly recommend this product for water clarity and algae control as we continue to use UltraZyme® with great results. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the below address. James Chapman General Manager Sherwood Golf & Country Club 52321 Range RD 233 Sherwood Park, AB, T8B1C8
- Reduces Environmental Footprint Another technical article written by the largest peer reviewed environmental publication in the Americas about Cypher International Ltd. and the highly proven UltraZyme® wastewater remediation solution. The effluent generated by livestock at agricultural operations all over North and South America has a significant environmental footprint that flows far downstream from its source. One Hog farm in particular has been using a breakthrough technology referred to as UltraZyme® to enhance the biological activity within its waste lagoons in order to discharge a much less toxic waste stream into the environment. UltraZyme® has been in use for over a ... Read More
- Cypher Helps in Colombia School Rebuilding Project In the summer of 2011, Aliados Ambientales SAS and Cypher Environmental participated in rebuilding a local community school in Columbia. The project was initiated to bring radical change in the poor communities of the city and to improve living conditions. The building was located in one of the most dangerous neighbourhoods in the city. There was an immediate need to bring about change in the area to help children break the cycle of violence and conflict. One of the key requirements of the project was to create a school that was environmentally ... Read More
- Professionally tested by the top environmental test laboratory in Malaysia, UltraZyme® was analyzed and tested against competitors with outstanding results. Cypher Malaysia consented to conduct tests on contaminated sites, specifically by the Malaysian developer Taman Sri Manja. Hazardous contamination and foul odour was a continuous problem that they had been treating with other commonly used biological cleanup products. UltraZyme® was specified to be used to treat these ongoing problems to test the effectiveness in solving these unmanageable conditions. Prior to using UltraZyme® on the ponds, the H2S readings were 10 ppm to 20 ppm. After using UltraZyme® to treat the ... Read More
- Water Remediation a Success in Turkey Ankara, Turkey is just one more example of how UltraZyme® leads the way in waste and waste water remediation, as shown by this beautiful fountain installation in Türkiye. This waste water remediation was carried out by blending UltraZyme® into the foul pool water which combined with glaring sunlight was previously infecting the entire bottom with algae and dirty moss coated the sides of the pool. Also, as a result of this polluted water, there was a very repugnant odor that the citizens found highly objectionable. The officials of this public centerpiece in Etimesgut ... Read More
If you need more information on any of our products, we would be happy to fill you in on the benefits and value you will get.